Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Brushing Teeth

SG & Karen trying to get Isabelle to brush teeth & met some resistance =(

Must try the tips from this article:

Trick your kid into teeth-brushing

Getting your kid(s) to “want” to brush their teeth can be a monumental challenge. We’ve got very useful tips to make your kid excited about the brushing experience. Halitosis and tooth decay on a two-year-old isn’t exactly adorable, is it? Let’s get brushing…

http://sg.theasianparent.com/blog/articles/trick-your-kid-into-teeth-brushing/

1 comment:

Jesse said...

That's very unfortunate. She's only two years old? I wonder what SG & Karen did to make her brush her teeth. Me, I hum to the tune of Itsy Bitsy Spider when my daughter is brushing her teeth, and she hums along with me. That's how I take the boredom out of her brushing sessions.

Jesse Hake