Thursday, August 13, 2009

Only One Broken Key

Reference: http://actscom.com/

Evxn though my typxwritxr is an old modxl, it works
quitx wxll xxcxpt for onx of the kxys. I havx many
timxs wishxd that it workxd pxrfxctly.

It is trux that thxrx arx forty-onx kxys that function
wxll xnough, but just onx kxy not working makxs thx
diffxrxncx.

Somxtimxs it sxxms to mx that our church is somxthing
likx my typxwritxr--not all thx kxy pxoplx arx working
propxrly.

As onx of thxm, you may say to yoursxlf, "Wxll, I am
only onx pxrson, I don't makx or brxak thx church."

But it doxs makx a big diffxrxncx, bxcausx a church,
to bx xffxctivx, nxxds thx activx participation of
xvxry pxrson.

So, thx nxxt timx your xfforts arx not nxxdxd vxry
much, rxmxmbxr my typxwritxr and say to yoursxlf, "I
am a kxy pxrson in thx congrxgation and I am nxxdxd
vxry much."

This is what happxns to thx wholx church, and multiply
this by many timxs--thx wholx thing just doxs not makx
sxnsx!2 

So don't be a broken key--be a useful one.

==========================
"For as the body [the Church] is one and has many
members, but all the members of that one body, being
many, are one body ... And if one member suffers, all
the members suffer with it; or if one member is
honored, all the members rejoice with it." 1 Corinthians 12:12, 26

No comments: